Tax considerations should play a role in every financial move you make. Yet without the expertise and guidance of experienced tax specialists, you may be missing out on potential tax saving opportunities.
At Ghirardo CPA, we make sure our clients know about all the tax saving opportunities available to them. Whether sole proprietors or multi-million dollar businesses, we work with our clients to minimize their tax consequences and increase their personal wealth.
Business transactions such as structuring a property transaction, reorganizing your business or deferring tax on the sale of an asset can all have an impact on your taxes. No matter the situation, we can help you make the right financial and tax decision.
When it comes to tax returns, you need accurate, fully compliant returns prepared in a timely manner. At Ghirardo CPA, that’s precisely what we provide.
We ensure the accuracy of your returns by using a thorough review system. Additionally, our experienced tax professionals receive extensive ongoing training so they stay up-to-date on all tax saving opportunities available. This knowledge and background allows us to accurately interpret tax law and to devise strategies on how to apply the law to your personal and business financial situations. The result is a maximization of tax benefits available to you.
Our tax compliance services include:
- Preparation of federal, state and local income tax returns for individuals, estates, S-Corporations, C-Corporations, trusts, limited liability companies, partnerships and non-profits.
- Preparation of gift tax returns.
- Preparation of payroll tax returns.
- Preparation of sales and use tax returns.
- Determination of estimated tax deposit requirements.
- Preparation of retirement and employee benefit plans reports.
- Preparation of business property tax returns.
Whether your tax compliance needs are simple or complex, we have the expertise to handle your needs and to help ensure that your tax costs are as low as the law permits.
We partner with our clients to address their tax planning needs in a timely and effective manner. By doing so, we are able to fully understand their situation and ensure that their tax liabilities are as low as the law permits.
Our tax planning services extend far beyond determining how much tax is owed.
- Quarterly estimates and year-end tax projections.
- Tax planning for property transactions including tax deferred exchanges.
- Estate planning.
- Gift planning.
- Retirement planning.
- Fringe benefit, cafeteria plan and stock option planning.
- Develop multi-year tax minimization strategies including utilization of suspended losses, net operating losses, tax credits, stock transactions and incentive stock options.
- Choice of entity or change of entity.
- Tax planning for closely held companies.
- Succession planning for closely held or family-owned businesses.
- Representation before the federal and state taxing authorities