While we are no longer required by law to inform our clients of policies regarding privacy of client information, we choose to do so for your protection. As CPAs, we are bound by professional standards of confidentiality.
Types of Nonpublic Personal Information We Collect:
We collect nonpublic personal information about clients that is provided to us by them or obtained by us with their authorization.
Parties to Whom We Disclose Information:
For current and former clients, we do not disclose any nonpublic personal information obtained in the course of our practice except as required or permitted by law. For instance, permitted disclosures include providing information to our employees and, in limited situations, to unrelated third parties who need to know that information to assist us in providing services. In these situations in particular, we stress the confidential nature of information being shared.
Protecting the Confidentiality and Security of Current and Former Clients’ Information:
We retain records relating to professional services that we provide so that we are better able to assist clients with their professional needs and, in some cases, to comply with professional guidelines. In order to guard clients’ nonpublic personal information, we maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with our professional standards.
At Ghirardo CPA, we take our privacy responsibilities seriously and we always protect our clients’ right to privacy, all while providing quality financial services.
Our Service Pledge
- We will do our utmost to assist you in achieving your financial goals.
- We will be open and honest with you at all times. You will receive friendly, quality service and be treated with respect at all times.
- Whether our work with you relates to improving the profitability of your business, structuring your financial affairs to allow for more family time or planning for retirement, we will be the partners you have always wanted.
- We will respond to your requests in a timely manner and communicate with you frequently and openly as we build a “win-win” long-term partnership.
- We will agree upon the scope of services to be provided prior to beginning any work.
- We will respect the confidentiality of our relationship with you.
- We will communicate the cost of the services and the turnaround time before we begin working.
- We will provide services that will always be the best quality and value so that you can receive the most benefit from them.
- We will strive to establish a relationship with you that is proactive in nature and takes into consideration your interests and needs.
- We will constantly strive to further our skills and knowledge so that we are always at the forefront of our profession.