Ghirardo CPA is seeking a senior level tax professional interested in a career with a local public accounting firm.
The responsibilities of the position include:
- Managing client relationships
- Coordinating client tax return preparation and deadlines
- Reviewing and preparing multi-state personal and business tax returns
- Identifying consulting opportunities
- Training team members
- Reviewing client accounting data and proposing adjusting entries
- Managing tax planning strategies for individuals and businesses, including projections
- Performing tax and accounting research
- Representing clients before tax agencies
- At least two years of experience with a CPA firm
- Strong accounting skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting/Tax
- Passed CPA exam
- Motivation to learn
- Clear written and oral communication skills
TO APPLY: Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Ghirardo CPA
Located in Novato and founded in 1990, Ghirardo CPA is home to a talented group of 30 finance and accounting professionals with various specialties. Working in a family friendly environment, we provide clients with a wide range of expertise. We are a full service CPA firm offering tax, financial statement, and consulting services for individuals and closely held businesses. Our commitment to service is reflected in our investment in the many degrees and credentials of our team members covering specialties in taxation, accounting, financial statement, strategic planning and wealth planning. Our firm has been voted by its employees as one of the “Best Places to Work” in the North Bay for ten consecutive years.
Our clients appreciate having long-term relationships with their CPA firm and professionals, and look forward to our fulfilling or exceeding their expectations each year. We do this with a caring attitude, technical competence, and a passionate commitment to our client's success and well-being.
Ghirardo CPA offers health plan, dental and vision benefits, 401(K)
Ghirardo CPA is an equal opportunity employer.